Saturday, December 17, 2011

Chanel Paris/Bombay Part Two

I couldn't stop at one post on this amazing collection from Chanel. The accessories and styling for this show and collection are nothing short of wonderful. The mix of classic Chanel pearls with the metals and beads of India is stunning.

The proportions are perfect and the mix of metal and stone is beautiful.

Elegant and chic. I love the layers of pearls on the ivory toned dress.

Even the Chanel bag was taken in another direction and those bracelets are amazing.





The setting for the show was styled and accessorized to perfectly compliment the fashion. Love it.
all photos from La Chanelphile

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty cool on these beautiful women. I couldn't help but wonder how heavy all this jewelry might feel. Ahhh, that's right....it does not matter how high the heels or how heavy the jewelry. It's fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this entire show. I was once able to attend a show years ago but it was a typical runway. The shows now are a spectacle which I think is great.
    And.. I love India.. I am having a Sherwani coat made now. Can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete