Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Winter Tale


2012 was quite the year.
My interior design business came back. Thank you very much.
I had several wonderful, creative and profitable design projects.  And that's the way it should be.


My dad had three hospital stays, two for knee surgeries and one for... let's just say parts are wearing out.  He's much better now.
My daughter had scary but in the end very successful back surgery. A long recovery time but she is better than ever now.
Amazing

Travel was limited but I did visit a friend in Charlotte NC. I was charmed by Charlotte and other nearby towns. It was also great to see an old friend. Someone I have know since my days in Sarasota Fl. We had many adventures back then, some of  were rather outrageous...
 
 
2012 brought more involvement in Design Speak. Design in St Louis benefits greatly from this amazing group of people.


Bring on 2013. I am so ready.
Ring in the love of truth and right.
Ring out the feud of rich and poor.
Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Tennyson
by way of B Midler

                                                                    Prosperity

No comments:

Post a Comment