Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Helena Bonham Carter's Fashion Sense

The more I see Helena Bonham Carter's sense of fashion the more I like it. She's a bit over the top, marching to a different fashion drummer and I applaud her. She has a firm grasp on being herself.



'
"Sometimes I get it right and I sometimes I get it wrong,” Bonham Carter, 44, tells PEOPLE. “But fashion is all about having fun. I think fashion has been hijacked by the fashion industry creating rules on what one should wear and I feel like breaking the mold and seeing that the world won’t crumble."

 Dressed in Marc Jacobs at the SAG Awards. I love it.

 Again from PEOPLE,"For me, fashion is all about fantasy and putting unlikely things together. That's what I love. I genuinely love dressing up."  HBC
 Fashion is always about attitude.
 At the premier for Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Helena donned this amazing purple dress. Her hair is great. Wonderful fashion for the actor creating the character Bellatrix Lestrange.
Vanity Fair March 2011   
Pretty much says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment