Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's My Birthday

It's my birthday! I decided to post some of my favorite things because, Its My Birthday!

 What's not to like about these two?  Great hats Great attitude.
 What can I say? Some people defy the odds.
 Ewan McGregor...
 Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette, I love everything about it. The colors, fabrics, sets, music, it's all wonderful.
 This is such a great fashion poster and if you're part of the Cool Chicks Club... well you know who you are.
 Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day, a totally charming movie.
 Garbo Talks will show you what unconditional love looks like. Anne Bancroft is, as always, amazing.
 Chanel, #5, Warhol. Hard to beat that.
 A baby on a buffet.
 The movie Bell, Book and Candle. Witchcraft in New York in the 1950's and that dress is amazing.
 All you really need to know.
 Eloise and Betsy Johnson, a match made in pink heaven.
 Toile covered anything.
 The movie Indiscreet. Cary Grant, Ingrid Bergman laughing, happy, beautiful.
 I love this photo of Colin Firth.
 I love this photo of Colin Firth.
 This is a seriously funny movie. And yes that is a photo of Colin Firth.
 I love New York.
 Water colors by Muriel Eulich, especially her women and pearls series.
 The movie Auntie Mame. The sets are incredible. They tell the story.
 Mad Men  Mad Men  Mad Men
 Flowers especially peonies.
 More flowers
 Anything designed by Tricia Guild
 This photo is so cool. When I look at it my imagination takes over.
My wonderful, beautiful, amazing family.
Happy Birthday to me.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I love EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE!! Especially the baby on a buffet. :) We're flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, one would think you are a movie buff. Must admit that's a pretty hot shot of Colin.

    ReplyDelete